|stolen quizzies from tiara and laura
||[29 Jan 2005|05:43pm]
| You scored as Romantic Comedy. What the fuck? You scored Romantic Comedy. You love sappy shit. You're oblivious to what's happening as long as you have some guy for eye candy and a happy ending you wish you could happen in your own life. Time to rent some new movies.|
Mindless Action Flick
created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Unhealthy. You're not fat but you're not healthy. I suggest that you make some better choices about what you eat so that you will never have a weight problem. When you order a banana split, actually eat the banana. Instead of chewing bacon, chew gum!|
Slim and Sexy
Are you OBESE?!
created with QuizFarm.com
(take a shot!)
||[16 Jan 2005|02:31pm]
yesterday me , mom and kira went shopping for prom dreses and they didn't have the one i REALLY wanted to try on so i would have had to order it and it turned out to be like $700. so uh no didn't get that bitch. anyways i did get my dress! its brown, long, strapless, "mermaid" style.. it poofs at the bottom. its "one of a kind" or so the lady says. i'll kill that bitch if she'll lying lol and i got shoes from DSW. that place is like heaven. i tried on like 20 pairs of shoes.. even tho they had nothing to do w/ my dress lol shoes are fun
yea so that was fun. this week is gonna be so awesome. tomorrow no school. thank you martin luther king jr. tuesday night SHINEDOOOOWNN concert. hell yea nigga. and picture retakes for the yearbook. friday i'm taking a college day to go visit SFA. saturday is the rummage sale at church.
oh yea i got in to A&M Corpus yeeeaa. go me.
okay i have an hour b4 work i'm going to sleep. good day.
(take a shot!)
|stole this from tiara...
||[01 Jan 2005|10:45pm]
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
got a job.. go me
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
no, yes i will make more...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
my sister danyel did
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
confidence and motivation to do and say what i really want to
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
august 29th, the beginning of me and timmeh
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
ending a crappy relationship... and getting a better one
9. What was your biggest failure?
staying in a crappy relationship for longer than i really wanted to.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
nothing sticks out in my mind... so nothing i guess
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
um... not mine...
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
mine at times
14. Where did most of your money go?
food. i love to eat
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
going to the nutcracker! and watching gilmore girls for hours and hours
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
my boo - usher. i love to jam to that beautiful man :)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
studying and challenging myself
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
i spent it with my family
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
i fell out of love and in love with someone new...
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
um.. ihave 4.. everwood, gilmore girls, one tree hill, americas next top model
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
i don't hate anyone.
26. What was the best book you read?
um lovely bones
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
i wanted a great senior year and so far so good..
29. What did you want and not get?
nothing that i can think of
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
17... and i can't remember... how sad
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
if i had more self control
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
um. jeans and shirts...
34. What kept you sane?
i'm not sure if i am sane
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
i'm going with tiara and "i don't like discussing politics."
37. Who did you miss?
i'm not sure i missed anyone...
38. Who was the best new person you met?
omg, i can't pick just one.. all the little boys i eat lunch with
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
it's never too late to make a change
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
thats too much thinking i don't feel like it right now
(2 saw THIS shooting star \ take a shot!)
|i heart milo...
||[28 Dec 2004|02:25pm]
i watched 22 episodes of gilmore girls in 2 days. heaven. i love GG. me and becka are nerds lol
i hope everyone had a fabulous christmas. i did lol i got all i asked for. duh. elephant shoes, GG season 2, couple gift cards, some pjs, socks, slippers, naked ppl calendar (not really its modern dance and they have tights on), bath stuff, nsync dvd, etc. candy!
timmeh, if your reading this.. i miss you! i haven't seen you in forever.
well me and becka are watching wimbledon. its pretty good so far. and paul bettany is hot.
happy new year. i probably won't update again for awhile. 2005 baby!
(take a shot!)